If coming from the South you may have to use the Rear Entrance!!!
(See below for details.)
The Kane County Fairgrounds are located at 525 S. Randall Rd., St. Charles, IL 60174. This is about ½ mile south of Rt. 64, and about ½ mile north of Rt. 38.
To Kane County Fairgrounds from the North
- Take I-90 to the Randall Rd exit and Turn South
- At the Oak St stoplight Turn West and proceed to the Rear or West Entrance to the Fairgrounds
To Kane County Fairgrounds from the South
- Take I-88 to the Orchard Rd exit and Turn North
- When Orchard Rd intersect Randall Rd, Turn North on Randall Rd
- Drive 1 block past the Fairgrounds and Turn West at the Oak St stoplight and proceed to the Rear or West Entrance to the Fairgrounds
Please Note: We will be in the Front Building at the East end of the central open area instead of the Rear Building where we have been in the past.
Please Park Where Designated, on the day of the show since an Antique Show is also being held in the New Bldg.
By purchasing admission the attendee assumes for himself and for any minor children who may accompany him, the entire responsibility and liability for injury, losses, damages and claims arising out of injury, damage, loss or theft to themselves, other attendees, exhibitors, displays, merchandise, equipment or other property brought upon or sent to the premises of the Fairgrounds and shall indemnify, release and hold harmless Russell B. Fierce and the Fairgrounds, their agents, and employees from any and all losses, liabilities damages and claims. They also agree to be responsible for any damage done to the Fairgrounds by him or any minor children who may accompany him.
Free counters provided by Honesty Communications.
Copyright © 2018, Russell B. Fierce. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any part of this document without written permission.